Oil Change and Filter Service
Engine oil is the lifeblood of the engine. The oil resides in the oil pan, which is under the car attached to the bottom of the engine. All internal (moving) parts of the engine need to be lubricated by the engine oil. Inadequate lubrication will cause the parts to wear out faster and eventually lead to engine failure. An oil filter keeps the oil clean and free of debris. If the filter is not replaced on a regular basis, it will get clogged and will not be able to pass oil into the engine.
Keep in mind:
- When the oil is changed you should always replace the oil filter.
- Replacement oil should always match the required specifications for your vehicle.
- After your oil has been changed, it’s a good idea to run the vehicle for a few minutes to make sure that there are no leaks.
How it’s done:
- Remove and replace engine oil and filter.
- Check the condition of all fluids.
- Perform basic safety inspection.
- Start the vehicle and check for leaks in the system.
- It is best to follow the maintenance schedule provided by the manufacturer (you can check your car’s service manual for this).
- We recommend replacing the oil and filter every 5,000 miles i.e. ~ 8,000 Km or four months.
- Synthetic oil (versus regular) is cost effective. It’s lubrication properties are better and you will not need oil changes as frequently.
- If you notice any fluids in your driveway, you should get your vehicle inspected immediately.
- Do not drive your car with low engine oil. It can severely damage the engine.
What are the common symptoms indicating you need an oil change?
- The amount of time since your last oil change exceeds the recommended miles.
- Maintenance light is on.
How important is this service?
Regular oil changes are generally considered the most important maintenance service for your car. To avoid severe engine damage, this simple and inexpensive service should be regularly scheduled.
Oil Change and Filter Battery Services Steering and Suspension Vehicle Maintenance Brake Service Transmission Service
5 Ikorodu Road, Maryland, Lagos, Nigeria
We offer a menu based option for oil change services
No 3, Awe street off alh haruna road, Haruna bus stop college road ifako.
a modern day auto workshop, with all the advanced technological tools for vehicle scanning and re...
Hakeem Olaogun Dickson House, Hakeem Dickson Road, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria
Motomi, an aftermarket vehicle service and repair company has being providing motorists in Lagos ...
Engine Repair Oil Change and Filter Vehicle Maintenance Brake Service Transmission Service Drivetrain Services
LTV complex opposite Coca cola, lateef jakande road, agidingbi, ikeja lagos.
We are experts in proper vehicle maintenance and repair with the use of latest auto technology...
Alhaji Bala Road, Shinkafi, Zamfara, Nigeria
Biu Road, Bcj, Gombe, Gombe, Nigeria
Rafinsenyi Area, Suleja, Niger, Nigeria
Gado Nasko Road, Kubwa, Abuja, Nigeria
Qe 1C ,Tafoki Road, Kabala West, Kaduna South, Kaduna, Nigeria
40 ,Inyang , Calabar South, Cross River, Nigeria
17 ,marhaba cinema, Bagwai, Kano, Nigeria
Hadejia Enugu Road, Taura, Jigawa, Nigeria
Along Lagos Road, Igabi, Kaduna, Nigeria
Amawbia Road,Bypass, Amawbia Awka south Anambra
Line D, mechanic village Bwari Abuja
Vehicle Maintenance Brake Service Oil Change and Filter Wheel Alignment Engine Repair Transmission Service
Line C, Technology village Bwari, Abuja
0706 528 9694,0706 528 9694,
0802 981 54980802 981 5498
163 ,Ayankoya Street, Ibadan South West, Oyo, Nigeria
8 ,Akpa Street, Achara Layout , Enugu South, Enugu, Nigeria
along Ado Benin express Road, Akure south ondo
165, poly road iree, boripe osun